Photos of Ancient Churches, Abbeys and Graves | Irish Archaeology


camping - Photos of Ancient Churches, Abbeys and Graves | Irish Archaeology

‘Roscommon Friary Window’. This is a shot of a grave and window from Roscommon Dominican Friary, founded in 1253 by Felim O’ Connor, the King Of Connaught. The original lancet windows in the east and west walls were replaced with traceried windows in the fifteenth century. Photo by Joseph Smith.